2. I was just thinking how awesome it would be if Rob Pattinson ditched Kristen Stewart for Jennifer Lawrence.
3. Tried on a dress this weekend and literally had this moment in the fitting room:
Went to buy the dress and forgot I had a gift card. Walked away with it for $11. Score for Alyssa.
4. One day last week I randomly stopped at a gas station I've never been to to look for my cakesters. I found four! I grabbed the whole box and went home ready to binge. Right out of the gate I noticed they smelled funny. I took one bite and they were clearly not the cakesters from my dreams. Looked at the date and they expired in February....2012.
Bitterly bummed out. The cruelest of all jokes.
5. Love this picture from the set of Some Like It Hot.
6. I've been listening to a lot of "The Making Of..." videos on youtube this week at work. So far I've listened to Silence of the Lambs, Scream, Jaw, and Jurassic Park. Any suggestions??
8. If cats could pray. Who are we kidding. They probably wouldn't.
9. DWTS? Time for sweet ole' Andy Dick to go home. And I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I'm really glad they're covering up 16 year old Zandaya (however you spell it) with appropriate costumes. Could have easily gotten awkward.
10. And lastly, already mentioned it but I'm now on facebook.
Like it, goofballs.
Link up with Lin to play along!